Jaspee is a very easy yarn to knit, and a real beginner's favourite.
More experienced knitters will appreciate the wide range of colours and it's perfect regularity, especialy good for large areas of stockinette.
- Tension: 19 stitches to 26 rows
- Yarn Weight: DK/Aran weight
- Care: Machine wash at 30 degrees. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Ball Size: 50 g
- Yarn Specification: 80% Acrylic, 20% Combined Wool
- Needle Size: 4 mm
- Stitches per 10 cm: 19 stitches
- Meterage: 95 metres
- Yardage: 103 yards